RUGER EC9S BLACK 9MM 3.12-INCH
The Ruger EC9S Black 9mm 3.12-inch is a compact and lightweight semi-automatic handgun that is chambered in 9mm Luger. It is a striker-fired design with a single-action trigger and a 7+1 round capacity. The barrel is 3.12 inches long and the overall length of the gun is 6 inches. It features a black oxide finish and a textured grip for a secure hold. The EC9S is designed for concealed carry and personal defense.
Features of RUGER EC9S BLACK 9MM 3.12-INCH
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained P ammunition use.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety and integrated trigger safety. Pro Models come without manual safety.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes – Two, nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines; small (9mm models only), medium and large grip modules.