Anderson Complete AR-15
The Anderson Complete AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO. It is a variant of the popular AR-15 rifle, which is known for its versatility and modularity. The rifle is built with a 16-inch barrel, a six-position collapsible stock, and a carbine-length gas system. It also features a Mil-Spec trigger, a full-auto bolt carrier group, and a standard A2 handguard. It is manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing, a company based in the United States that specializes in producing high-quality, affordable firearms for civilian use. The rifle is suitable for hunting, target shooting, and home defense.
ANDERSON COMPLETE AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER 5.56 BLACK
-Standard Mil Spec Lower Receiver
-Standard M4 Grip
-Anderson Lower Parts Kit
-6 Position Buffer Tube Kit
-This Complete Lower Receiver Comes w/ Parts Installed & Ready to Attach an Upper
-FFL Required for Purchase
While rifled guns did exist prior to the 19th century in the form of grooves cut into the interior of a barrel, these were considered specialist weapons and limited in number.
how to use Anderson Complete AR-15
- Make sure the rifle is unloaded. Check the chamber and the magazine to ensure that there are no rounds present.
- Familiarize yourself with the controls of the rifle. These include the safety, the magazine release, the charging handle, and the trigger.
- To load the rifle, insert a loaded magazine into the magazine well, making sure it is fully seated. Pull the charging handle to the rear and release it to chamber a round.
- To fire the rifle, move the safety to the “fire” position. Aim the rifle at your target and pull the trigger.
- After firing, move the safety to the “safe” position. If you are finished shooting, unload the rifle by removing the magazine and pulling the charging handle to the rear to expel any remaining rounds in the chamber.
- Always keep the rifle pointed in a safe direction and be aware of your surroundings. Be aware of the local laws regarding firearms and be familiar with the laws and regulations regarding the safe use of firearms.
It is important to note that using a firearm can be dangerous and should be treated with the utmost respect. It is recommended to seek proper training and education before using any firearms, including the Anderson Complete AR-15.