1911 R1 STAINLESS ENHANCED COMMANDER
The 1911 R1 Stainless Enhanced Commander is a handgun manufactured by Remington. It is based on the classic 1911 design, but features a stainless steel slide and frame for increased durability and corrosion resistance. The “Enhanced” designation likely refers to upgrades or improvements made to the original 1911 design for improved performance or functionality. A handgun is a short-barrelled gun, typically a firearm, that is designed to be usable with only one hand. It is distinguished from a long gun (i.e. rifle, shotgun, submachine gun, machine gun, etc.), which needs to be held by both hands and also braced against the shoulder to be used properly.
- 4.25″ Match-Grade Barrel
- Oversized, Flared Ejection Port
- Wide Front & Rear Wide cocking serrations
- Forged Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
- Red Fiber Optic Front Sight with Novak style Adjustable Rear Sight
- Extended Beavertail grip safety
- 3 hole adjustable match trigger
- Satin Stainless Finish
- Dark laminate Grips
- Two 8-Round magazines
how to use 1911 R1 STAINLESS ENHANCED COMMANDER
- Familiarize yourself with the controls of the gun, including the safety, slide release, magazine release, and trigger.
- Insert a loaded magazine into the grip of the gun, making sure it is securely locked in place.
- Pull the slide back to chamber a round and release it to return to its forward position.
- Engage the safety, if applicable, to prevent accidental discharge of the weapon.
- Point the gun in a safe direction and align the sights with your target.
- Take a proper grip on the gun and steady your aim.
- Disengage the safety, if applicable, and pull the trigger to fire the weapon.
- Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction while reloading or unloading the weapon.
Please note, this is a general guide and you should always refer to your owner’s manual and follow the safety guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Additionally, it is always recommended to take a proper training before handling any firearms.